Not a member of the ESPD yet? Join us today! You can now start the membership* at any time of the year as with the ESPD, the membership duration is 12 months and not a calendar year.
Here is how you proceed:
2. Provide the requested documents (CV in English; copy of your ID/passport; copies of your certificate(s)/diploma(s))
(for applying Residents/Fellows also a confirmation from the supervisor)
3. Wait for the approval by the ESPD Executive Board
4. Pay your member dues
1. Fill in the online Membership Request form:
If you haven’t been an ESPD member in the past and this is your first time applying for a membership, please use the „join ESPD today“ button at the right-hand side menu (if you have been an ESPD member in the past 3 years, please use the „Renew your membership“ button instead).
The system will ask you to create an account first – don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes of your time – before you can complete the online form. Please make sure you put down you details correctly (namely your e-mail address…).
2. Provide the requested documents:
Important part of your application is also providing the requested documents confirming your status (these documents will be checked internally within the ESPD). The documents need to be uploaded directly while filling in the online form, therefore make sure you have them ready beforehand.
Please note that in case the documents are not provided, your application is considered incomplete and therefore cannot be taken into account. ESPD requires the following documents:
- CV in English
- Copy of your ID/passport
- Copies of your medical certificate(s)/diploma(s) – if applicable
Residents/Fellows need to upload in addition also the document confirming their status - signed by their supervisor or the head of the department.
3. Wait for the approval by the ESPD Executive Board:
Each application judged complete (with the details needed and documents uploaded) will be reviewed by the ESPD Executive Board – please allow 5 working days for such reviewing – and if found suitable, the adhering member will be approved and notified via e-mail.
4. Pay your member dues:
Together with the official notification, you will equally receive the link to the Membership Payment form and all the necessary information. Kindly note that your membership is not valid until fully paid – membership always starts at the beginning of the respective month, during which the online application has been submitted. In practice, if you submit the online application on 25 November, your membership will be valid for the period of 1st November of the current year until 31st October of the consecutive year.
ESPD Membership Terms and Conditions
You are joining ESPD voluntarily and knowing that the ESPD membership is subject to charge, as defined by the ESPD.
ESPD Membership duration is 1 year (e.g. 12 months that don’t need to coincide with a calendar year).
ESPD Membership always starts at the beginning of the respective month, during which the online application has been submitted. In practice, if you submit the online application on 25 November, your membership will be valid for the period of 1st November of the current year until 31st October of the consecutive year.
ESPD reserves the right not to take into consideration applications that are not complete and conform with the rules as stated on the official website, they also reserve the right not the accept any of the candidates.
ESPD Membership is not valid until fully paid.
Online payments by Credit/Debit cards
Online payments service provider: GP webpay; Accepted Credit/Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard.
All online payments are processed via GP webpay secure connection. GP webpay conforms to international standards and it meets the strictest safety requirements of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by VISA standards as defined by the MasterCard and VISA card associations. These standards are designated as 3D Secure and they ensure maximum payment security.
The final invoice will be provided to members only upon request, the ESPD Secretariat will not send this document automatically. Please contact us to ask for your receipt.
In case of cancellation of the membership by the member itself, no refund will be made notwithstanding the duration of the membership consumed.
Data Protection Directive, officially Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
By joining the ESPD as a member, you agree with the collection, preservation and processing of personal data contained and specified in the membership forms, by the ESPD - Clinique Dermatologique, 1 Place de l'Hôpital, Strasbourg CEDEX, France 67091 (or staff designated by the ESPD) for the purpose stated below. This consent is granted for all of the information contained in the ESPD membership forms, and throughout the five years from the date of consent. At the same time you are aware of your rights under § 12 and 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data. You are familiar with all completed parts of thre respective ESPD membership form, and you declare that all information are accurate and truthful and are provided voluntarily.
While completing the online ESPD membership form, you indicate equally whether you agree or not with the publication of the personal data, such as work address and e-mail address. In case the consent for publication of all personal data is not granted, no personal details (including the name of the person in question) will be displayed.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data: In accordance with § 5 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, all information given on this form are collected and processed solely for purposes of processing membership requests for the European Society for Pediatric Dermatology (ESPD) and for sending related messages to the data subject via electronic means pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll. Summarized data from this form may be used by the administrator designated by the ESPD for internal statistical purposes and for internal use of the administrator.
- Statement by Administrator: Data administrator designated by the ESPD declares that they will collect personal data to the extent necessary to accomplish the intended purpose and may be processed only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Administrator designated by the ESPD or other individuals who process personal data under contract with the ESPD and other persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after termination of employment or work.