Don’t hesitate and become an ESPD member now! As a member, you can benefit from the following:
- Subscription to the Pediatric Dermatology (6 issues per membership period) – published by Wiley, the official journal of the ESPD featuring the latest cases and research. The journal is available either online or as a hard-copy (depending on the actual membership subscription).
- Subscription to the European Journal of Pediatric Dermatology - EJPD (4 issues per membership period) – the post-graduate journal of the ESPD publishing the original reports focused on skin diseases of the child. The journal is available online only.
- Substantial discount to attend the ESPD Annual Meetings.
- Possibility to participate in the ESPD Mentorship Scheme.
- Voting rights (for Ordinary and Resident/Fellow members only).
- Access to „Members-only areas“ of the ESPD website (ESPD General Assembly, Official documents, Meeting materials, Personal account etc…).
- Opportunity to shape the ESPD activities and its website by suggesting publishing the particular shared clinical studies, job/training offers, interesting resources links and events.